Whihc GV has largest family room?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I assume the top 3 answers to my question are VGF, OKW and BLT. In my view, the two bedroom living rooms are not comfortable for more than 4 in my view at most of the other resorts. Any other GVs have more comfortable living rooms?

The single story BWV GVs where the living/family room, dining room, and kitchen are essentially just one Great Room give you the largest open space for a gathering in any of the GVs.

I've only been in the VGF and the AKV-Jambo but I'd doubt that any of the GV's beat the AKV-Jambo which the living area is essentially 3 rooms on one level. One of those rooms though has the pool table and is separated from the dining/living room area.

You probably could have a family gathering in the master bathroom at Jambo too. ;)

I've only been in the VGF and the AKV-Jambo but I'd doubt that any of the GV's beat the AKV-Jambo which the living area is essentially 3 rooms on one level. One of those rooms though has the pool table and is separated from the dining/living room area.

You probably could have a family gathering in the master bathroom at Jambo too. ;)

And not to mention the huge balcony space you get with the AKV-Jambo GVs.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter