• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whirlwind! we went to WDW / DL / DCL (Wish) / Aulani / ABD (SoCal) this year: AMA!

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!!

First of all, I realize I was *extremely* fortunate and so thankful that the fates aligned and my family got this awesome opportunity to visit most of the major Disney “products” in the US.

(Combination of gifts from generous family, deferrals from prior plans, and new vacations).

This gives us the unique opportunity to compare and contrast, and answer any specific questions as we experienced them in a short period of time.

Specifically we went to:

1. Walt Disney World (1 separate trip and one combined with a cruise. Included one day of WDW VIP tour)

2. Disneyland CA

3. Adventures by Disney Southern california and DL above

4. Aulani

5. Disney Cruise Line — The Wish

Again we were extremely lucky that things worked out this way, and we don’t take it for granted. So thankful to my family!

But please we would be happy to answer any questions about the experience, the resorts, food, etc.!

Reactions: DLo
Hi all!!

First of all, I realize I was *extremely* fortunate and so thankful that the fates aligned and my family got this awesome opportunity to visit most of the major Disney “products” in the US.

(Combination of gifts from generous family, deferrals from prior plans, and new vacations).

This gives us the unique opportunity to compare and contrast, and answer any specific questions as we experienced them in a short period of time.

Specifically we went to:

1. Walt Disney World (1 separate trip and one combined with a cruise. Included one day of WDW VIP tour)

2. Disneyland CA

3. Adventures by Disney Southern california and DL above

4. Aulani

5. Disney Cruise Line — The Wish

Again we were extremely lucky that things worked out this way, and we don’t take it for granted. So thankful to my family!

But please we would be happy to answer any questions about the experience, the resorts, food, etc.!
Do you recall the details of the VIP Tour? What parks did you visit, what attractions (and did you do any attractions multiple times), and how many hours was the tour? Did you stop to eat or grab & go? What pace would you say you took (leisurely, fast, etc)?

I'm trying to plan my own upcoming VIP Tour and trying to figure out what can be accomplished at what pace. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter