Whispering Canyon At Wilderness Lodge... Is the atmosphere still fun?

flgstaff

Earning My Ears
Pre-covid, we loved this restaurant. It was a dinner staple for our kids when we visited due to the crazy antics. I am now planning my first trip post covid. I am traveling from the West Coast so our group does not get to return often. Wanting to maximize our experience since we love so many of the food options. Will we be disappointed in the new experience? Some say it has become just another restaurant as opposed to an experience. Others say the food is no longer delicious. What has your experience POST Covid been?

Pre-covid, we loved this restaurant. It was a dinner staple for our kids when we visited due to the crazy antics. I am now planning my first trip post covid. I am traveling from the West Coast so our group does not get to return often. Wanting to maximize our experience since we love so many of the food options. Will we be disappointed in the new experience? Some say it has become just another restaurant as opposed to an experience. Others say the food is no longer delicious. What has your experience POST Covid been?
It’s still fun if you like that type of interaction. Since you’ve been there, you know what to expect! They were back to normal in August! Food was fine, I would not say delicious, but not bad. You can see the menu online, I don’t remember what it was pre-covid. Enjoy it!

It’s still fun if you like that type of interaction. Since you’ve been there, you know what to expect! They were back to normal in August! Food was fine, I would not say delicious, but not bad. You can see the menu online, I don’t remember what it was pre-covid. Enjoy it!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter