Who are your favorite ABD Guides?

Hanneke and Zoe were our guides for Scotland in 2013, and they were phenomenal. We had Jennae and Bette for Central Europe last summer. Jennae was fabulous, a lot like Hanne and Zoe. Bette was awesome because of her German background and speaking the language. Not quite as bubbly as the other guides we've had, but still great and a nice counterbalance. A source has told us that we have Dusty as one of our guides this summer on the Baltic add-on (along with James), so I'm glad to see all of the positive comments about him.
Dusty is just awesome, the energizer bunny on crack I swear, I was injured in Scotland and he and Hanneke made sure I saw everything and I will always be eternally greatfful to them for that. One night we were in a restaurant and one of the waitresses was selling something for some cause and dusty bought everything she had , we figured out he didn't want his guests bothered by it . I wish I had half his energy.

Just a note they have 3 different Marco's who do the Italy tours so if you know the first initial of their last name that might be helpful.

I loved our Germany guides this summer, Jeremy and Andy, both of them were great. Also our local guide in Munich Michael was a bundle of energy! He was awesome :)

Marco Bonanni was our fantastic Italian Guide on Viva...with Dusty...Energizer Bunny is a fit description. Both were very caring people and treated everyone as Family!

Marco and Mandrake from Italy (2010) set the bar high...they no longer guide, although there is now a new Marco guiding. And Stephanie from Germany...spoiled us for the rest of our lives. Hate to say our guides last year weren't that great...nice enough, but just not like the other two trips. Truly hoping it was an fluke and that future guides will be just as fantastic as Marco, Mandrake and Stephanie.

I was a bit hesitant about booking again....because our 1st trip was So perfect....but I am glad to read that Jennae is so good. Hopefully we will have her for our September trip to Central Europe!

I have absolutely loved all of my ABD guides - Landon and Adam for Knights and Lights, Frankie and Stephanie in Germany, and Dusty and Marco B. for Viva Italia. They all stand out for different reasons and worked with each other's strengths so well. One can be out front entertaining us demanding adventurers and the other is feverishly working in the background so things run smoothly. Dusty stands out to me for his passion for everything Disney, but I say that and then think, but I learned so much from Steph, and Adam and Marco made me laugh, and Landon and Frankie had so much positive energy. They're all spectacular!!

Laurie

I have only done the BS Magic, but our guides were awesome! Alyssa obviously had a great passion for all things Disney as she was previously friends with several princesses. Jason and her made our large group easy to manage and really went out of the way to keep everyone's expectations exceeded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter