Who else is still on The Wonder, mentally?

L.E. Ott

<font color=deeppink>I love the smell of sheep-rai
I wanna know who is still there in their heads? Usually by now, vacations have worn off for me and it's back to the same old life-sucking grind that is work. :sad2:

This time it's different though. I still feel like I'm there. In fact, it's my intention to stay in a Bahamain state of mind as long as it will possibly last....:cool2:

You mean the gentle swaying and quiet Disney music in the halls is in my imagination. Drat. I guess I need to see the doctor.

I have been back three days and I just now sorted through my mail (haven't opened it yet, just sorted). I haven't even gone to the grocery store yet - keep expecting room service to deliver my continental breakfast. :confused3 And where the heck are the Mickey Bars!?!?!?!? :mickeybar

Not quite ready to accept the fact that my vacation is over. :sad2:

Yup. Pete was right. Once you cruise Disney, you'll be addicted.

*Sigh* - My house needs a Rainforest Room.... My gym needs a view of the ocean.... I may have to start gluing down my chotchkies to get that "cruise feel" :rotfl:

I am right there with you. I don't think my clients are loving it quite as much, but I am hanging on as long as it will last. :goodvibes

Attending a seminar on the effects of radiological dispersal devices & improvised nuclear devices will snap anyone out of vacation haze!! Yes peeps, my second day back at work has been filled with the very worst the world has to offer. How long until the next cruise? :sad2:

Attending a seminar on the effects of radiological dispersal devices & improvised nuclear devices will snap anyone out of vacation haze!! Yes peeps, my second day back at work has been filled with the very worst the world has to offer. How long until the next cruise? :sad2:

571 days.
82 weeks.
18½ months.

Um, Paul, that hurt my brain to even read that post..........Can you buy one of those in the gift shop, or it only available in the Straw Market? How many will Customs let you bring back? With the supreme level of diligence and attentiveness the girl that passed us through had, I'm betting I could get a few dozen through.

My stomach still thinks I'm on the Wonder :scared: I'm walking around the house eating everything in sight :eek: The ship definitely expanded my gut :upsidedow

And how come there's no towel animals when I get to my bed now?! :confused: :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

My stomach still thinks I'm on the Wonder :scared: I'm walking around the house eating everything in sight :eek: The ship definitely expanded my gut :upsidedow

And how come there's no towel animals when I get to my bed now?! :confused: :rotfl:

cheers,

I hear that Karen! I can't stop eating! Thank god I can at least workout better when home. The food isn't nearly as good but I still can't stop eating!!

cheers,

I hear that Karen! I can't stop eating! Thank god I can at least workout better when home. The food isn't nearly as good but I still can't stop eating!!
If I don't get back on my eating regimant immediately after a trip like the one we just experienced I'd be doomed. My body is very habitual when it comes to eating. If I continued to eat like we did on the Wonder and at WDW I don't know if I could go back. I'd be a balloon in no time...Ya know, kind of like the one at DTD.

I'm back to normal eating, but I really want to keep running and biking more. If for anything else, so I'm ready for a future race.

My mind isn't on the Wonder but certainly on the Magic which I will be on in 5 months so I feel what all of you are going through....

I have no one to make the bed, no towel animals, and food isn't nearly as good. However, I'm still surrounded by water as I now have a river flowing down my street!! And it's raining again!!!

It's been 2 years since my last Wonder cruise and I am still there. Last night I dreamed that I was on the Wonder telling my family that I was never leaving this room (the stateroom).

cheers,

I am right there with you!! Actually, I just can't seem to kick the slushie habit. I allow myself to drink slushies, icees, etc to my heart's content on vacation and no other time. I have had 3 this week already. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!