Who has had their last day of FP+ cancelled due to making FP+ from 4pm-6:30pm with a MNSSHP ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I am just curious to find out how many people this has happened to thus far.
It has not happened to me yet. I understand that it may be coming but I just want to get an idea of if its affecting the majority or just a few people.

If your MNSSHP ticket is linked in your account, you will only get 3 FPs that day. In other words, you won't be able to book 3 on your regular ticket and an additional 3 on your party ticket.

If your MNSSHP ticket is linked in your account, you will only get 3 FPs that day. In other words, you won't be able to book 3 on your regular ticket and an additional 3 on your party ticket.

I understand that.
I'm asking about people having an issue where their last day of FP+ is being removed because they used their MNSSHP ticke to make FP+ selections one of the days.

Not sure why there's any assumption such cancellations may be coming, at least not starting at four. Any FP only has a 60 minute window and wouldn't interfere with the party. I can see them possibly canceling - replacing - anything after 5:55 or 5:59, but not starting at four.

Not sure why there's any assumption such cancellations may be coming, at least not starting at four. Any FP only has a 60 minute window and wouldn't interfere with the party. I can see them possibly canceling - replacing - anything after 5:55 or 5:59, but not starting at four.
It's not assumptions, it actually happened to multiple people.

It happened to my sister's ticket (I have an AP). I was able to get them back after a call to IT.

It happened to me. All my tickets are linked and valid. My fast passes for the last day were cancelled, which is not our party day. Our party day fps are booked between 4-6:30. I've not yet called to see what the issue is our how to rectify it.

It happened to me. All my tickets are linked and valid. My fast passes for the last day were cancelled, which is not our party day. Our party day fps are booked between 4-6:30. I've not yet called to see what the issue is our how to rectify it.
The issue is that for some people, the FP system isn't recognizing the Party Ticket entitlement as a valid entitlement for FP booking.

The system then matches up your actual regular ticket length with the number of FP days that you've booked. The system is deleting the last FP day so that ticket length and number of FP days are in sync.

The issue is that for some people, the FP system isn't recognizing the Party Ticket entitlement as a valid entitlement for FP booking.

The system then matches up your actual regular ticket length with the number of FP days that you've booked. The system is deleting the last FP day so that ticket length and number of FP days are in sync.

This post is the first post that has made much more sense to me after trying to drag it out of people on the MNSSHP thread.
So now my question is why is the system not recognizing the party ticket as a valid ticket for FP+? Because Disney no longer wants to allow FP+ on the party ticket or because the system is just being glitchy?
It seems like everyone is receiving very different answers about the whole thing.
I started this thread just to see how many people it has affected thus far. I feel like if it appears to be happening few and far between then its probably a glitch.

This post is the first post that has made much more sense to me after trying to drag it out of people on the MNSSHP thread.
So now my question is why is the system not recognizing the party ticket as a valid ticket for FP+? Because Disney no longer wants to allow FP+ on the party ticket or because the system is just being glitchy?
It seems like everyone is receiving very different answers about the whole thing.
I started this thread just to see how many people it has affected thus far. I feel like if it appears to be happening few and far between then its probably a glitch.
We have been discussing this since July 19th in the MNSSHP thread, and the short answer is no one knows if it's intentional or a glitch. Some CMs have been saying you can have FP with the party ticket, while some CMs have said no.

So now my question is why is the system not recognizing the party ticket as a valid ticket? Because Disney no longer wants to allow FP+ on the party ticket or because the system is just being glitchy?
Disney has been running unannounced updates and one of them affected Party Tickets.

It's unknown if it's a glitch or if it's meant that the final day of FPs are being deleted on some type of rolling sweep.

Those reporting the loss of "final day FPs" haven't noted whether they have booked a Package or if they have separately linked MYW Tickets. I haven't seen anyone who only has MNSSHP tickets w/FPs report that they've lost their FPs.

There are more than a few variables involved to be able to determine why it is happening,

Disney has been running unannounced updates and one of them affected Party Tickets.

It's unknown if it's a glitch or if it's meant that the final day of FPs are being deleted on some type of rolling sweep.

Those reporting the loss of "final day FPs" haven't noted whether they have booked a Package or if they have separately linked MYW Tickets. I haven't seen anyone who only has MNSSHP tickets w/FPs report that they've lost their FPs.

There are more than a few variables involved to be able to determine why it is happening,
My first thought is glitch because I feel that if it were intentional then they would have deleted party day FP+

We have a room only that we booked with a TA, I then went in and bought out MNSSHP tickets a few days before our 60 day window. The system allowed me to book fps for everything then I'm thinking it till couple of days to see they were deleted.

My party tickets disappeared from my mobile app on my phone but are still on my iPad. Could this be due to updates? I noticed after I updated mde on my phone. I emailed, but am waiting for a reply. I'm not overly concerned, I have the emailed confirmation so I know we will get in but the tech side of Disney always frustrates me.

My party tickets disappeared from my mobile app on my phone but are still on my iPad. Could this be due to updates? I noticed after I updated mde on my phone. I emailed, but am waiting for a reply. I'm not overly concerned, I have the emailed confirmation so I know we will get in but the tech side of Disney always frustrates me.
As long as your Party tickets are showing on the actual website via your browser, you're fine.

As long as your Party tickets are showing on the actual website via your browser, you're fine.
Checked the actual browser and the party tickets are there. The military tickets we used this summer don't show up, though. Only the tickets we used in 2015 are showing up. It says 4 day military salute 2017(which is what we used in 2015, this year was a 5 day wp and more) and it says the 2017 tix expired in 2015. We were going to use the remaining entitlements for the water park in October. The remaining entitlements show up correctly in the apps. I really hate Disney tech. I guess I'm calling.:badpc:

In case it helps your "research" to have data from both sides of the fence, I will include my info. All of my Fastpasses ARE STILL IN TACT.

- Have a package with 5 day tickets plus MNSSHP on Aug 29. Our check-in date is Aug 20.
- On June 21 (60 day mark), I booked fastpasses for 6 total days, including MNSSHP from 3:55-4:55, 4:55-5:55, and 5:55-6:55. (Those were the ONLY times it would allow me to make and I haven't bothered trying to change them. I plan to leave it alone and see what happens.)

I thought I would add that both my confirmation email from the purchase of the MNSSHP tickets and each email I received after linking each ticket to the correct person on MDE mentions that I can book fastpasses with my linked ticket once my window opens up. It doesn't specifically reference the party when it talks about fast pass, but the emails are for the MNSSHP tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!