Who has had their last day of FP+ cancelled due to making FP+ from 4pm-6:30pm with a MNSSHP ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok here's the latest and last reply from them. I do not plan on replying.
gotta love the wishwashyness of the whole thing.
You cant, you can, and now its technically you can't but if you can go for it....
Again I'm just gonna contine you to wait it out and see if I get an email or not and see if my FP+ gets deleted or not.

Dear Dee,

Thank you for contacting us back at the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Historically, we have allowed guests possessing tickets for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to go into the park as early as 4:00pm. However, there is no guarantee of this, as if there are times the park capacity at 4:00pm doesn't allow for more guests to enter, we will hold Not-So-Scary attendees to hold at the gate until it is safe to allow them in. Technically speaking, Disney's FastPass+® selections are not available to be made for Not-So-Scary (and our other special event at Magic Kingdom® Park, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party), since the party capacity is restricted, thus negating the need for FastPass+ selections. However, from time-to-time, the system will allow selections to be made before 7:00pm. There is no guarantee all tickets will receive that, as they are programmed to actually not provide that benefit, so if you are able to build them, please feel free to use them! Just keep in mind, though, that even if you possess a FastPass+ selection before 7:00pm, there is no guarantee you can use them, as it also depends on when you can get into the park.

I hope this clears up the confusion, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Emilio Dietrich

You cant, you can, and now its technically you can't but if you can go for it....
Again I'm just gonna contine you to wait it out and see if I get an email or not and see if my FP+ gets deleted or not.

Dear Dee,

Historically, we have allowed guests possessing tickets for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to go into the park as early as 4:00pm. However, there is no guarantee of this, as if there are times the park capacity at 4:00pm doesn't allow for more guests to enter, we will hold Not-So-Scary attendees to hold at the gate until it is safe to allow them in. Technically speaking, Disney's FastPass+® selections are not available to be made for Not-So-Scary (and our other special event at Magic Kingdom® Park, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party), since the party capacity is restricted, thus negating the need for FastPass+ selections. However, from time-to-time, the system will allow selections to be made before 7:00pm. There is no guarantee all tickets will receive that, as they are programmed to actually not provide that benefit, so if you are able to build them, please feel free to use them! Just keep in mind, though, that even if you possess a FastPass+ selection before 7:00pm, there is no guarantee you can use them, as it also depends on when you can get into the park.

Sincerely,

Emilio Dietrich
:rotfl2:

Dear Dee,

Sincerely,

Emilio Dietrich
:lmao:

I think you and I have done as much as we can to figure things out. I'm done!

:lmao:

I think you and I have done as much as we can to figure things out. I'm done!

I think I actually understand what they are saying. Usually party ticket holders can get in at 4pm unless there is a crazy busy day where capacity crowds are already in the park and then party ticket holders have to wait until there is room to safely let them it. I will say that is not a likely scenario unless it is the days just before or on Halloween.
I understand the fastpass thing too. Their system doesn't allow some party ticket holders to book fastpasses but some can but go ahead and book 'em if you can. That does not address the issue of some people having their fastpasses cancelled, that one is still up in the air. And then if you do have fastpasses for the party you may not be able to use them due to the possible issue of not getting in due to max capacity.
There is a whole lot of covering of their butts in these emails.

Anyway I appreciate you all posting your replies and being persistent. Thanks!

I think I actually understand what they are saying. Usually party ticket holders can get in at 4pm unless there is a crazy busy day where capacity crowds are already in the park and then party ticket holders have to wait until there is room to safely let them it. I will say that is not a likely scenario unless it is the days just before or on Halloween.
I understand the fastpass thing too. Their system doesn't allow some party ticket holders to book fastpasses but some can but go ahead and book 'em if you can. That does not address the issue of some people having their fastpasses cancelled, that one is still up in the air. And then if you do have fastpasses for the party you may not be able to use them due to the possible issue of not getting in due to max capacity.

They don't hold hard ticket parties on days when capacity level crowds visit the parks. Those days are limited to Christmas week, and occasionally Easter. But those dates have been few and far between in recent years.

The one constant I have seen on the emails is the talk of MK being at capacity and therefore not allowing early entry. Where would that idea even come from? MK only hits capacity on days like Christmas, New Years, and sometimes July 4, none of which have a party attached to them. I can't imagine any of the party dates being so crowded that adding party people to the mix would cause them to reach capacity. They have history to determine if they've even come close, and I can't imagine they have. That just makes me think they haven't decided if they are going to let party people in at 4 pm or not, and for some reason, park capacity is the only excuse they can come up with.

21 more days before there are some answers!!

I agree that's probably what they are saying. Except that is true for anyone with any ticket or fastpasses. There is never any guarantee that won't encounter a phased closing that will prevent you from entering the park.

Dear Dee,

Sincerely,

Emilio Dietrich
"so if you are able to build them, please feel free to use them!"

Well, there's that. Have at it all!

I don't understand why some people keep saying your account will be "flagged for abuse." It's not abuse if you didn't know anything about it and their own system allowed you to make the FP+ reservations. Calling it "abuse" is just ridiculous.

I appreciate everyone's efforts to get a straight answer on this mess but it looks like that's not going to happen. Thanks @Queen of the WDW Scene and @FoxC63 and others for the persistence in trying to figure out what's going on.

I still have all my FP+s for all my days and my party day, none have disappeared. No email and none have been cancelled. I'm just playing the wait and see game too. I guess we will find out more after the first party.
Reminder: I have one MDE account only, 8 day PH with 1 party ticket that I'm only using the party ticket that day. So 9 days of FP+s. I have a FD Bounceback package. No changes have been made by me to anything.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other because I'm planning on using a day on my theme park ticket on party day anyway, but I think that it's wrong that there isn't one answer/protocol that applies to everyone. No one is scamming the system and yet some people can have FPs with the party tickets and others can't. Plus, the lack of consistent communication is laughingly frustrating.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other because I'm planning on using a day on my theme park ticket on party day anyway, but I think that it's wrong that there isn't one answer/protocol that applies to everyone. No one is scamming the system and yet some people can have FPs with the party tickets and others can't. Plus, the lack of consistent communication is laughingly frustrating.

I believe those that have had them cancelled have called to have them restored or are going back online and adding them in again. I personally would call IT and have them added if possible.

Small update: No emails yet to myself, my brother, or my CM friend (the 3 in our party with MDE accts); our FPs are all still intact.
I did cancel the 3:30-4:30pm party day FP we had though earlier, so we are just carrying 4:30 and 5:30 FPs that day

Any updates to this? I am deciding whether to do a mnsshp ticket or a park ticket post cruise and my FP day is quickly approaching.

I've been wondering this too. I have not seen any new reports of emails or FP+ disappearing. So I'm hoping this problem has went away with the complaints etc. I still have all my FP+s for all my PH ticket days and my 3 FP+ for one MNSSHP party day, none have disappeared, I have received no emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!