Who has plans for 2017???

We're thinking about January 2017! DD arrived last year, so by then it will be four years since our last trip. She'll be two and a half by then!

We're thinking of a stay at either Pop or POFQ. I still have more rallying to do with DH to get him on board, but I think there's time.

I am doing a trip in April 2016 and staying at Pop Century, but am planning to go back in June of 2017 for my 60th birthday!! Would love to stay at the Wilderness Lodge to celebrate the big event, but $$ will play a big factor in where I will be staying:):)...already planning that trip in my head:)

I'm hoping to go back the last week of April 2017 (spring break for our district). My girls will be almost-4 and almost-8 then. My tentative plan is to rent points and stay at either Beach Club or Boardwalk Villas. If that doesn't work out my next choice is either POR or POFQ. I would love to go back sooner but I need time to save up the money!

We are headed down in May 2016 THEN we will wait until Dec 29, 2017 :) My 50th Birthday is Dec 27,2017 and our 20 year Wedding Anniversary is Dec 31, 2017 -- so going to go from Dec 29, 2017 - January 5, 2018 :) I need to get a new car in early 2017 so gotta save our pennies but want to save and have a humdinger of a trip in late 2017/early 2018 :) If I can rent points I would love to stay at BLT or GF, we'll see how the finances go :)

Another October 2017 planner over here! :cool1:

My birthday is in October but right before Columbus Day weekend so I might celebrate a few weeks later. I really want to go to the Food & Wine Festival and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. :)

Solo late February/Early March and then with DH Late October/Early November for MNSSHP, F&W and Wine & Dine RunDisney! 2017 will be an amazing year!

Two Weeks Beginning of December! Was doing POP but DH has decided that we can up the budget and do two weeks at Port Orleans Riverside plus Two Christmas Party Nights

Going September 2017 as boyfriend's sister is getting married at Disney. It will be my son's first time to WDW.
Going to Disneyland April 2017 for son's first Disney trip for his 2nd birthday.

Planning for late May early June 2017. Was suppose to go this year but it just didn't work out. So I'm just sitting here waiting for rates to be released so I can book my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!