Who has stayed on deck 2 of the Wish?

delo4

Mouseketeer<br><font color=blue>I am not a fancy f
When we sailed on the Wish previously we sailed on deck 6. We had a pretty annoying noises in all 3 of our staterooms and would like to avoid this on deck 2. Can anyone report on their room on deck 2?

FYI the rooms we stayed in on deck 6 were 6538, 6540, and 6542. Very early in the morning we would all hear this pump like noise. We think we finally solved what it was after numerous people were dispatched to our room to find the source. We believe when they power washed the deck outside starting around 5 or 6 am., every time they stopped and started the hose, we would hear this pump noise in the wall and ceiling. Not only could we hear it but you could also feel the vibration under your beds.

We also had a loud clanging noise that took place all times of the day and night. We were never told what it was but it did get better for the the last two days but it was quite annoying before that.

Hopefully, we can find a cabin on deck 2 that is quieter. Thanks so much.

When we sailed on the Wish previously we sailed on deck 6. We had a pretty annoying noises in all 3 of our staterooms and would like to avoid this on deck 2. Can anyone report on their room on deck 2?

FYI the rooms we stayed in on deck 6 were 6538, 6540, and 6542. Very early in the morning we would all hear this pump like noise. We think we finally solved what it was after numerous people were dispatched to our room to find the source. We believe when they power washed the deck outside starting around 5 or 6 am., every time they stopped and started the hose, we would hear this pump noise in the wall and ceiling. Not only could we hear it but you could also feel the vibration under your beds.

We also had a loud clanging noise that took place all times of the day and night. We were never told what it was but it did get better for the the last two days but it was quite annoying before that.

Hopefully, we can find a cabin on deck 2 that is quieter. Thanks so much.
We just sailed and had room 2575. Look it up as I wouldn’t get any room in that area (if they are all like ours was). It was literally like a closet. We had a party of 3. We’ve never been in a room like this on any of those we’ve stayed in on floor 2. Across the hallway, when we were able to peer in, their rooms seemed more what we have been used to on other boats. I would suggest this room for 2 adults or 2A and perhaps a smaller child.

Editing to add; noise was not an issue.

Last edited:
Can anyone report on their room on deck 2?
We stayed in 2134 on a 4-night back in January. I wanted to be close to the kid's club for my son (then 7). When we book the Treasure, I hope to be able to snag the same spot (barring anyone in my party being willing to spring for Deck 11). Although it is right under the back of 1923, we never heard anything. It wasn't noisy from the club either.

Yeah, 2575 is an interior room, and it looks tiny! 2134 is a regular 9B that we stay in on most ships.

Thank you, those are helpful. We definitely want an ocean view room. We love deck 2 on the Dream and Fantasy. While we love a verandah we just aren’t in the room enough to justify the cost difference. We are on the Panama Canal cruise with a verandah though, so we save those verandahs for special cruises, otherwise deck 2 is just fine.

We stayed on deck 2 ocean view in July on the Wish. I think 2636 or something like that, It was very far forward. we wanted to be close to the kids club and also be able to walk up 1-2 flights of stairs to get to bare and the Grand Hall since I was afraid elevator lines would be long. Normally like a verandah but saved $500 and didn’t think we would use the verandah much on a short 4 day cruise where the ship was the main attraction for us. We had no issue with noise no problems with hallway traffic. We couldn’t tell noise or traffic wise that we were near the kids club. Also nice to be close to the gangway on Castaway Cay day. I would stay there again.

Resurrecting this thread to see if there are others who’ve stayed on deck 2. We loved deck 2 on the magic and are looking at it for the Treasure. I’m not concerned about the kids club but it is below the grand hall so wondering about noise from that.

I pondered Deck 2 as I love that location on the Classic ships, but being right at the kids club is concerning for me noise-wise. They ALL seem way too close to not be affected by all that noise.

Resurrecting this thread to see if there are others who’ve stayed on deck 2. We loved deck 2 on the magic and are looking at it for the Treasure. I’m not concerned about the kids club but it is below the grand hall so wondering about noise from that.
We had connecting oceanview rooms 2622 and 2624. I absolutely LOVED it! Rooms were quiet, spacious and had lovely portholes that my kids could sit in. We were right off the aft elevators bank so we found it very easy to walk up one or two flights for the MDR and atrium, catch an elevator to Cabanas/pools (always empty since floor 2 is the lowest guest floor), or round the corner to the kids club to pick up and drop off the kids.

Edited to add a photo of the view from the porthole, which was much nicer than I expected. Didn’t miss the verandah at all.

Attachments

• IMG_6444.jpeg
    IMG_6444.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
We had connecting oceanview rooms 2622 and 2624. I absolutely LOVED it! Rooms were quiet, spacious and had lovely portholes that my kids could sit in. We were right off the aft elevators bank so we found it very easy to walk up one or two flights for the MDR and atrium, catch an elevator to Cabanas/pools (always empty since floor 2 is the lowest guest floor), or round the corner to the kids club to pick up and drop off the kids.

Edited to add a photo of the view from the porthole, which was much nicer than I expected. Didn’t miss the verandah at all.
Awesome. One of those rooms is taken on the cruise I'm looking at but the others are near it so this is great to know.

Just stayed in room 2594 in the beginning of this month. We absolutely loved the location of the room. Was incredibly quiet and very easy access to pop up to the main floor and to access the MDRs. Also, with the elevator situation on the Wish we found that it was nice to be at a very low floor level because the elevators were always empty when they would come down when we needed to go all the way up to Marceline Market or the pool deck. Would absolutely stay on the 2nd deck again and will seek it out for the Treasure.

Are all the inside rooms on deck 2 the same size? 2551 looks considerably bigger than the others in the 2500's and 2600's and it's not marked as a handicapped room. Are these better (noise-wise) than the sideway (?) rooms 2061/2055/2053 since they're on the other side of the kids club?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter