Who is Charles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love The Daily Fix on Tuesdays cuz Charles is so talented at it

How far up one's skirt must some folks crawl?
Why are some of you kissing up so much?
Sheeesh. There is no-one that gets more butt kissing in the comment section than Charles.
"You did a fantastic job" "That was the BEST!"
Seriously. He's a guy who reads without expression, yet he's treated like the guest of honor who needs to be showered with goodie bags for each appearance.

You want to applaud hard work and skill? Salute Craig.
You enjoy a personality that carries a LOT of the shows? Hats off to Ryno.

As for this? You have a little smudge on your nose there. :/

Last edited:

Charles' name sounds familiar. I follow sports closely, anyone know if he was a former athlete, perhaps college, or perhaps a sports or TV announcer of some kind? I could swear I've heard his name somewhere.

Last edited:
How far up one's skirt must some folks crawl?
Why are some of you kissing up so much?
Sheeesh. There is no-one that gets more butt kissing in the comment section than Charles.
"You did a fantastic job" "That was the BEST!"
Seriously. He's a guy who reads without expression, yet he's treated like the guest of honor who needs to be showered with goodie bags for each appearance.

You want to applaud hard work and skill? Salute Craig.
You enjoy a personality that carries a LOT of the shows? Hats off to Ryno.

As for this? You have a little smug on your nose there. :/[/QUOTEI dont remember asking your opinion on the matter. You dont have agree with my statement.... I dont care.

Last edited:

Wasn't sure about Charles when he first appeared in a couple of videos before he "joined" he team, but now I really quite like him, offers a different perspective to the others often.

Anyone else thinks he looks a bit like the blonde bad guy Karl from die hard

Not a Charles fan personally, maybe i'll warm up to him. I'm a much bigger Craig and Ryno fan.

You need to give Charles way more time. Not fair IMO. He's not even been on the show for a month...

If you're not a fan, sure whatever, you just really don't need to share it on a public forum.

You need to give Charles way more time. Not fair IMO. He's not even been on the show for a month...

If you're not a fan, sure whatever, you just really don't need to share it on a public forum.

Agreed -- and I still say I've seen Charles somewhere on TV/newspaper in the Orlando news some time in the past when I've been in Orlando. Was he a previous on-location news or sports reporter for one of the local channels or papers?

Y'all just keep lovin Charles while there is a new kid in town.

Now I am needed up someone's skirt.

I don't have an opinion on Charles as I never watch the daily fix. However, if someone thinks Charles isn't good they have every right to say so. Just as you have every right to praise him.

You're right, how dare I share my opinion on a public forum on a topic specifically talking about Charles... however i'm not really a fan of your opinion of my opinion. You really don't need to share it on a public forum. :rotfl2:

I personally don't care for him as someone presenting/sharing opinions on a Disney fan community site. As a person I'm sure he's wonderful, but as a DIS presenter I just don't care for him.

Ryno is life though.

Okay..... I finally have enough data to give my decree!! :duck:

New (to me) DIS podcasters are like the Doctor Who companions and most new incarnations of the Doctor her/himself: I find it jarring and uneasy, and then after one or a few episodes I'm thinking these are some real interesting companions!

So in other words, Welcome Charles (and Sean)! Thanks for your unique perspectives and willingness to share them with us! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts