Who is Charles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good or bad, everyone should have the right to express their opinion respectfully in a public forum.

i have learned that Charles is indeed a person, and not a figment.

Now, can someone make a thread titled "Who is Sean 2 ?"

Charles is off the charts boring. Sorry - sad but true. He is obviously the latest favoured son but to see him read the news as he did today........

Please !!!!!!!!!

Yesterday's podcast confirmed he is Pete's "friend" meaning they are a couple. When the news came out about dogs at Disney resorts, Charles texted Pete saying something like "we can bring the dog" The we to me means couple.

I really hate dignifying some of the crap posted on this thread, but its time to put it rest.

First, Charles is a good friend of mine - I've known him for a few years. We are not now, nor have we ever been a couple.

Second, Charles takes care of Abby when I'm traveling - and he also lived here at the house for about 8 months. He's become very attached to her, and she's very attached to him.

Beyond that, the details of his life, mine or anyone else on the show are absolutely none of your business. You have a problem with that, watch another show.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter