Who is going april 28 - may5

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
I'm sooo happy iam going again 2 disney world since 2000. I am going with my family and my 2 year old nephew and we are from Puerto Rico. i am going 2 stay at the All star movie resort. is it a good hotel? :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Guess we will see you there! We are going the same time and staying at ASMO too. THis time we got 2 rooms (5 of us). We have stayed there before and LOVED IT!! Hope you have as much fun as we did!!!

Mermaid4me

ASMO Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

I'll be there the 27th and 28th, staying at CSR. I just made my reservation and am looking forward to the flower show at Epcot.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be there for our first time May 1- May 6 staying at the CR b/c its so close to MK and we can walk there if needed or take the monorail. My DD(7), DD(5 and has developmental delays and other issues), and DH don't have a lot of patience so at the kids ages and all.....waiting and riding on the bus to get to parks and restaurants would be difficult. Hope we have sparse crowds that week :sunny: and fabulous weather.

:wave2: See you there.

We are going April 28 to May 3rd (might extend it to the 4th though). We are staying at Shades of Green.

Going April 28 - May 6th.. YIPPEE!!! Staying at POR, but waiting for a code for a deluxe...hoping!!!

We are leaving on April 29th (one night at Dolphin) and then on to All Star Movies from April 30th until May 5th (4 nights). First trip for DS and DD (ages 6 & 4), second trip for DH, and fourth trip for me.....BUT I am more excited than anyone.

Counting down the days!!

I have DISNEYITIS!

We'll be at the BWV April 28-May 1st for Our First Annual, "Dad's Only WDW Golf Getaway". 8 guys in a 2 bedroom Villa= Trouble :thumbsup2

We are going April 28th to May 3rd. We are staying at ASMO-2 rooms. We did CR last year, but it was crowded (me, DH, DS10, DS8 and DS3) even in the bigger room. So, this year we opted for 2 cheaper rooms at ASMO. We stayed there in 99' and had an awesome time. We are really looking forward to it.

Mermaid4me :

:cloud9:

ASMO Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

How did you pull that one off??? A Dad's trip of just 8 guys!!! :thumbsup2

Wish I was one of those Dad's!! :confused3

Wait a minute I am...... I'm Dad #2 :banana:

First time to WDW in 8 years!!! Can't wait...

TheRomeos said:
How did you pull that one off??? A Dad's trip of just 8 guys!!! :thumbsup2

Wish I was one of those Dad's!! :confused3

Wait a minute I am...... I'm Dad #2 :banana:

First time to WDW in 8 years!!! Can't wait...

Welcome to the Boards Mr. Romeo!! :teeth:

TheRobbs said:
Welcome to the Boards Mr. Romeo!! :teeth:

How fun is this going to be!!! We have been trying to put this together for so many years..

:goodvibes

Let's leave tomorrow... :moped:

Hi! :wave:

Hi Patty - welcome to the boards! I am from Puerto Rico too - but I live in CT now. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Me too! :goodvibes
April 24 - May 3 - Polynesian! :cloud9:
Can't wait! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter