Who is going? When?

Had to cancel November's DCL, due to the foot surgery, that's 2 cruises cancelled.

WDW Trip still on.

Yep, now I recall.

Sounds great, PHM!!

A bummer, Bobbi. :hug:'s Hope, with prayers, all goes well with the surgery. But glad the WDW trip is still on. :cool1:

How are you doing, Bobbi. Sorry about the cruise, glad you can keep the WDW trip.

So sorry about the cancellations. :sad1: And the foot surgery! But so glad that you still get to go to WDW!

Thank you all, dear friends! I am home. Glad to be on the recovery side of this operation.

Well, Tom and I booked a 4 night DCL cruise December 11-15! Doctor said a cruise will be easier for me than Disney. I already have the WDW trip planned, and with friends and relatives coming. I will get a scooter and mostly take it easy, but I cannot cancel the WDW trip.

Also, I expect another operation so I canceled our Gals cruise in April. I was able to get another DCL 4 night cruise for me and 2 friends before my next operation. One of these friends has never cruise before, and I really did not want to disappoint her. That’s January 22-26!

Last edited:
I have your dates, Bobbi
Gone for Christmas....that's one I have to be home or at family's for.

I'm a few months late here, Bobbi, but hope all is going well and according to plan.

Scooters sure do help. I have had several times there at WDW, well appreciated.
Hi Dan!

I am doing well, thank you! My December WDW trip is really in 3 parts, and in the third, we will be with my aunt, 80, who will have a scooter all the time. I think for that part, I will be getting the ECV in a park only. I imagine it could be awhile waiting for a bus with 2 scooters boarding. By that time I will be beyond the 3 month recovery time.

If the swelling goes down, and this foot can be the “ good foot” I will have the other foot operation on Jan. 31.

Hi Dan!

I am doing well, thank you! My December WDW trip is really in 3 parts, and in the third, we will be with my aunt, 80, who will have a scooter all the time. I think for that part, I will be getting the ECV in a park only. I imagine it could be awhile waiting for a bus with 2 scooters boarding. By that time I will be beyond the 3 month recovery time.

If the swelling goes down, and this foot can be the “ good foot” I will have the other foot operation on Jan. 31.
Glad to hear you are doing well, Bobbi. And yes, 2 scooters could be problematic on the buses. Enjoy!!

Just booked our family trip for next Oct :mickeyjum
Now that you have that out of the way, Nancy, enjoy the holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!