• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who is your Disney character crush?

:lovestruc:lovestruc FLYNN RIDER :lovestruc:lovestruc He gave me the smolder when we met him last trip and I was in love LOL

Well if it guys it would be The Beast (not sure of his real name sorry), Prince Eric, Jack Sparrow (oh yummy coconuts haha), Peter Pan (Im into younger guys and I do not want to grow up), and Flynn!!

If it is girls it would be BELLE (she is my absolute favorite princess she reminds me of me):worship:, Ariel, and Tinkerbell!

My DBF loves Snow White. I would love her but someone from my past who i do not like also loved her:sad2:

Pam;)

Well, obviously, it has to be Flynn Ri...er, I mean Rapunzel!

For a minute there, all you crazy dames had me confused!

Well, obviously, it has to be Flynn Ri...er, I mean Rapunzel!

For a minute there, all you crazy dames had me confused!

LOL!! Very good! I love your avatar and the signature!! Perry the platypus is my favorite character in that show!! Already told my boyfriend I want Perry items for Christmas as well as Belle stuff!! :goodvibes

pam;)

I'd have to say Aladdin...he is cute animated, but one of my favorite singers used to play him at Disney World- Kevin Richardson, formerly of The Backstreet Boys was a CM playing Aladdin before the group formed.

I did not know that!! When I was in high school all the girls love NSYNC except for me, I was a Backstreet Boys fan! I loved Lance and Brian the best.

Count me in with the Captain Jack crowd!

Have to say he was looking mighty fine at the Mickey's Not So Scary parade. AND he winked at me. :goodvibes

ok, i too vote for captain jack but since he's not animated i'd say the prince from cinderella (especially cinderella a twist in time) or eric from the little mermaid. when my daughter was little she wanted to marry goofy...now she's 22 and her bf of 4 years kinda fits the bill (sigh).

Ack, I can't narrow it down!

Prince Eric - my first Disney crush at age 7!
non-frog Tiana :laughing:
Captain Jack -- but he'd need a bath before he could get anywhere near me! :lmao:
post-haircut Rapunzel is a cutie, too!

The 'Mo'Rockin' belly dancer in Epcot :cool1:

MOROCKIN.jpg

She is technically a character right ???

Oh Oh oh

Or Stacey J Aswad Disney's Top must see's

Stacey%20in%20The%20Walt%20Disney%20World%27s%20Top%207%20Must%20Sees.jpg

""Pretzels und Beer." :drinking1

Ok, so I haven't seen this on the boards anywhere(probably cuz I'm the only weirdo that thinks these things!:crazy:)...

:lovestrucDo you have a secret "Disney ANIMATED Character" crush?:lovestruc

I had always secretly wished Aladdin was my boyfriend:blush:....hmmmmm, why is it I always want the ones who need fixin'??? LOL
I have always had a crush on Prince Eric. Haha this is one of the best discussions I have seen :)

Oh definitely Naveen! When I met him on my last trip I almost forgot DD and Tiana where there:rotfl: He's so handsome *swooon*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter