Who Won, We Won, Who Won, We Won GO STEELERS!!!!!

Yeah...but Madden agreed with me! Nyah!!!

I did notice the motion on the field when Harrison first blocked Francisco, and I agree that holding him down was just good playing...but he should have stopped there. The rest was uncalled for.

I disagree with you but have the utmost respect for you!:hug: :rotfl2:

And again, just for the record,,,,I was pro-Steelers & glad they won. Love Tomlin - he was a protegee of The One, The Only...Toooooooonnnnnnyyy Dunnnnnggggggyyyyyy! He is a young grasshopper that learned well from his master!!

The only reason I would have wanted the Cards to win was because of Warner - but - he showed his age last night - don't you think?

I don't know if it was age, but he certainly showed something. You could see in his face that he wasn't happy to be there, and the frustration level just got higher as the game went on.

I cringed when the Cards scored with way over 2 minutes left on the clock. That was way too much time to give the Steelers for a response. When the Steelers got the TD I saw Warner throw down a towel looking po'd as well as resigned, and I think it was aimed at his own defense as much as anything.

He just didn't have any confidence in his face, from the National Anthem forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter