Whoa, whoa, whoa, No Diet Coke on the Dream?

Oh no! That's the only soda I drink. Hopefully they'll have it back by the time we cruise in Nov!

Oh no! That's the only soda I drink. Hopefully they'll have it back by the time we cruise in Nov!

We finally found it at the one beverage station at the mickey pool. And someone asked for it at dinner, and I'm assuming it was Diet Coke and not Coke Zero ( bc the server didn't say otherwise when they asked for it ).

At the bottom of the nutritional information for Coke Zero Sugar on Coca Cola's website, it now reads: "This product includes ingredients sourced from genetically engineered (GE) crops."

Maybe they all have genetically engineered ingredients now, but I never noticed that before for this product.

At the bottom of the nutritional information for Coke Zero Sugar on Coca Cola's website, it now reads: "This product includes ingredients sourced from genetically engineered (GE) crops."

Maybe they all have genetically engineered ingredients now, but I never noticed that before for this product.

I'm sure it's a new FDA disclosure or something to that affect.

Coke Zero tastes great and Diet Coke has a horrible aftertaste.

This is so funny. I just accidentally drank the Coke Zero that my husband got me from Cabanas, which tasted "off" and tinny to me. My daughter just grabbed a Diet Coke from the beverage station on deck, and I was like, Ahhhhh. Refreshing.

For the longest time all I could drink was Coke Zero, couldn't stand Diet Coke and I had emailed DCL asking for Coke Zero at the Drink Stations on the Dream. I can now stand Diet Coke but Coke Zero was only available on the Dreams in the bars. I highly doubt they'd drop Diet Coke in favor of Coke Zero. You can barely even find Coke Zero in the parks.

Does Concierge have it all the time? My wife's favorite "adult beverage" includes Diet Coke - will this be an issue at the bars, etc? I sure hope they have Ginger Ale...

Concierge has a fridge with canned sodas including Diet Coke; they also set out cans that are cooled. Before we set sail my last cruise I requested only Diet Coke and Ginger Ale in our stateroom fridge from shoreside concierge. I prefer canned diet coke to the fountain on the ships (taste off to me) so I'm a happy person with the cans in concierge :)

Concierge has a fridge with canned sodas including Diet Coke; they also set out cans that are cooled. Before we set sail my last cruise I requested only Diet Coke and Ginger Ale in our stateroom fridge from shoreside concierge. I prefer canned diet coke to the fountain on the ships (taste off to me) so I'm a happy person with the cans in concierge :)

Perfect - thanks!

I have to agree that it is likely a supply problem. I can't imagine them doing away with Diet Coke. If they did, I'd have to bring another roller bag carry on just to handle my Diet Coke supply to feed my addiction.
Ditto that!!!

I'm sure the Diet Coke was a supply issue. Sometimes a CM may not know how to change the concentrated product that mixes with the CO2 to make the fountain drink. I am sure neither are going away! Diet Coke and Coke Zero Sugar are different products and they taste different. Coke Zero Sugar is for the person that prefers the taste of Coke (original) but doesn't want full calories. Diet Coke has a different taste and it also has a bit more caffeine per 8oz. Both have 0 calories. I've been reading and Coke Zero Sugar is actually the same ingredients but with some of the flavors boosted!! I like it, but still prefer the taste of my Diet Coke. Cheers!!

I'm actually shocked that there is any ingredient in there that actually came from a plant!!!! I thought it was all completely artificial stuff in there! Which makes the irony somewhat comical that the warning is about an ingredient in there that isn't man-made, lol.

I'm actually shocked that there is any ingredient in there that actually came from a plant!!!! I thought it was all completely artificial stuff in there! Which makes the irony somewhat comical that the warning is about an ingredient in there that isn't man-made, lol.

Aspartame, the sweetner in Diet Coke, is made of corn, and I am confident it is GMO corn. Not sure what the sweetner in Coke Zero is.

Just came off the Dream, can confirm there was Diet Coke. Not every drink station had it though, some had Diet Coke and Ginger Ale while others had two different lemonades and Coke Zero.

Recently Coke Zero became Coke Zero Sugar. Coca-cola reported they were trying to clarify that "zero" related to the amount of sugar in the drink. It most likely follows that, with zero sugar, there are fewer calories.

That's what I am confused about did Coke Zero the original have calories I well never know now because it does not exist any longer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter