Whooo Hooo-made some priority seatings today!

grover

DIS Veteran
I had called Disney Club today to inquire about a payment I made and started chatting with the CM-she was so friendly! We ended up chatting for almost 40 minutes-can you believe that! She was telling me all about AKL as I have never been and she had several times.Told her the trip was a surprise for our son and we talked about that. I also found out that DC will do your priority seatings for you so we talked about a few of them. I went ahead and made priority seatings for the new Princess Breakfast at Epcot!! Will dine at 8:40 am so will be there before the park opens! If I can get CRT however I will cancel it. I also booked Chef Mickeys for Breakfast! Ohhh I can't wait to go!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Hi Grover,
I know how excited you are feeling, as I just made a couple of PS too! It somehow makes the trip seem closer and more real, doesn't it? Enjoy it all.
Terrise

Terrise- You are exactly right about the feeling that it is now right around the corner! Only 83 days for us and we'll be there!! Hoping for a miracle on Sept 9-want to get Cindy's breakfast! What part of Sask are you in? I lived several years in Prince Albert,one in North Battleford and time in Saskatoon! Am now in Winnipeg!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Hi Again Grover!
We are between Moose Jaw and Swift Current, about 2 hours south of Saskatoon. Our trip is only 70 days away now! Good luck with booking CRT. We got Ackershus (DH is Norwegian, and we were actually in Norway 2 years ago and saw the original Ackershus Castle) and also the Ice Cream Social.
All the best.
Terrise

Doesn't it feel good to make those PS...it really does start to make you feel like you REALLY are heading to WDW.

You can make the Luau ressies a year in advance, so I'm thinking of making ours for next March fairly soon...maybe March won't seem so far away then.

Now, I lived in Regina for years (went to high school and university - my parents still live there) and as far as I can remember, there is nothing between Moose Jaw and Swift Current. :D Unless you live by the shores of beautiful Chaplin Lake, assuming it hasn't evaporated into oblivion. :p

Sorry, back on topic... We're staying at the new Royal Pacific Resort at USF for 3 days before our cruise departs and are planning on spending one day at TL and two at USF/IoA. Which means no WDW PS since we won't be entering any of the parks. Actually, we're toying with trying Jiko at AKL one evening - has anyone ever eaten there?

I've also earned US$50 in gift certificates for Rainforest Cafe (through Mypoints :cool: ) and will likely eat there (at DD) the day we do TL. Does anyone know if RFC takes reservations? I know the last time we were at the one at Yorkdale in Toronto they didn't. Thanks.

- Mike

I looooooooooove booking those PS! It means you are GOING TO WDW! Have a blast! S

Hello Mike,
Actually I am quite near the shores of beautiful Chaplin Lake, which strangely enough is now quite a happening place with a big nature center and bird lovers coming from all over the world to look at the avocets and piping plovers.
It's a small world after all!!!
Happy Trails.
Terrise

Umm, MikeJ, I was at the Rainforest Cafe in Yorkdale Mall a few months ago and they had no problem in taking my reservations... As far as I know they've alays taken reservations there. PErhaps they were just booked full when you were there?

We've made reservations for the RFK in DD in the past. I just called them directly. I think I read that they only take them 7 days in advance.

how exciting grover! glad you are having fun planning your trip, and good luck on CRT. maybe you can do both?:D

kathe:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter