Who's decorating their room for Christmas onboard the Magic?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I have the Mickey Christmas decorations packed for our room & door. Anyone else?

DITTO ~ 5 Cabins worth! ;)
I want to take a little lite up musical Xmas tree, but DH does not think it will fit considering one suit case is full of 7 big plush Mickey's and Minnie's, 7 Mickey t-shirts, 7 Disney pillow cases, 7 key rings, 7 glow necklaces, 7 Disney drink cups, 7 bubbles, etc. Geeezzzz....I am starting to feel like Snow White!!!!:teeth:

Barb, you and Nana are cracking me up!!! :D

Now, do you actually have room in your baggage for, like, clothing and necessities!!! (joke, here ladies!!!)

No, really, my MIL (and FIL) went on vacation for a week at a time-share close to the Holidays once, and she too packed some Christmas stuff!

Have wheelie luggage will travel...ya' gotta love them. ;)
Still leaves us 2 big cases plus one garment bag for dress clothes.
Our last family vacation was cross counrty and we had 22 pcs luggage, 2 car seats, 2 strollers and a back pack each. :crazy:
We are flying in the day before and have arranged for Rabbit of Yourride to meet with his 15 pass. van and trailer. :cool:
I look at things this way...'where there's a will, there's a way'!!! LOL!! :smooth:

I'm bringing some Christmas decorations too! I have some snowflakes that I am going to stick on on the balcony door and a couple of big red bows for the verandah and whatever else I can find that won't take up too much room. I'm already up to a suitcase each for DD and myself ,a garment bag with our dressy things and another rolling suitcase with all the misc. stuff ( that would be the " beverage" stuff!)

I am bringing a small tree - about 18", with miniature ornaments and tiny lights. We took it last year and it was amazingly charming. Then we had a gingerbread house from the family decorating "competition" and the room looked and smelled like Christmas.

Snowflakes sound like fun . I also might take our stockings to hang on the cabinet in the room.

We leave from the Magic to Old Key West, wo everything will get put up again there.

Clothes? Will there be room?

--suzanne

I finally got my act together and went to Target tonight. Picked up some window clings, a 12"tree, some battery operated lights and a little star for the tree. I didn't buy any ornaments because I am hoping to buy one or two on the ship and one or two from the ports. It will look nice hanging them on the tree!:) I also bought a bow for the veranda. That's the extent for us....thought I would leave them for the next cruise. Will they just clean them out? Only 17 days left....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

In light of the recent sickness on board, it sounds like the order of the day might be to hang strings of garlic on your cabin door!!!;)

it may be nice to have our room decorated for Christmas in case we get stuck in it
and we'll be real glad we have a light (SPR)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter