Who's going in MAY

May 3 - 10 for us. Looking forward to meeting Shep, maybe we'll run into some of the rest of you guys too. (The countdown is in single digits now :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: )

May 6th - 11th at All Star Sports.

Can't wait...:D

Originally posted by snoopy
Hey Shep, you get to meet ME! :sunny:

(I know I'm not as good as Elaine, but I think I'll do in a pinch! :teeth: )

I'll be there May 9 - 12. :)

I don't act nothing like I do on the DIS...:o
Me & DW switch personalities in person...lol

Looking forward to it, TvT! :)

Shep, switched personalities, eh? Hmmmm, sounds interesting. :)

Onecat, I sent you a PM, hope you can join us. :)

May 23-26 at the Dolphin. Can't wait!

We'll be there May 3 - 11 at Caribbean Beach. Look for my lime green Mickey head attached to my belt. If you see me, say "Hey...Star Wars Guy!"

We'll be there May 5-12 at All Star Movies..spending my birthday and Mothers Day with Mickey..can't get any better than that!!!!!:) :) :) :)
Angie~

We'll be there May 4-10 @ WL...can't seem to break free from DISboards! Is it possible to become addicted?? HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP MMMMEEEE!

Me, me, ME! I'm going in May. I can't wait! :bounce:

I will be at CBR 5/19 and 5/20 then the Dolphin until 5/28 :)

I'm going to WDW, I'm going to WDW!

Katholyn

I'll be there May 17-20 at the Beach Club. :sunny:

We will be there for the weekend of May 30 - June 1st at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

We will be at CR from May 5th thru the 10th then we move to AKL from the 10th thru the 15th. I just really realized yesterday that our trip is in 10 days ( 9 now). I have a ton of stuff to do! I have to work everyday until we leave just so I can go. Ahh...the joys of working for yourself!

We'll be at AKL from May 3-10. One week to go!!!

I will be there May 5-11. I am staying at ASMO. Hope to meet you all. I will have my lime green ribbons on my pack and camera bags.

*Note to self*
Take Lime Green ID Buttons & ribbons..:jester:

I never found any lime green ribbon, but I'll be wearing my name tag that has "Unofficial DIS" written on it.

Don't forget the ice cream parlor meet - May 5th at 1:00.
Carl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter