Who's going on the Southwest Splendors September 15, 2007?

OK, I'll play along!

One week from right now (11:07am), we'll be heading to back to Sky Harbor Airport to meet everyone by Starbucks (right?)!

Forcast looks GREAT! 91º in Sedona on Saturday! :cool1:

Is anyone else coming in the night before?

We're staying at the Airport Marriott the night before.

Any plans for Saturday morning? Do we have time to do anything before heading to the airport at noon?

:confused3

Karen

We are coming in the night before and staying at the Embassy suites airport
Looking forward to meeting all of you on Saturday

Best Wishes and safe travels to everyone heading off this week on the Southwest tour.
Although I've been complaining about our costs for this trip next year, I really am incredibly excited. Knowing that so many from these boards are going this coming week is like a little preview. Again every one have a safe and wonderful time. And please, please, please, tell us all about it when you get back.:goodvibes
Tammy

Any plans for Saturday morning? Do we have time to do anything before heading to the airport at noon?

:confused3

Karen

Where are you staying? Bicker and I be over at the Airport Marriott. Perhaps we could meet for breakfast or something? Our Friday flight doesn't get in until about 9:00 PM.

Updated weather:

ABD-SouthwestSplendors-2007September16-Weather1.JPG

ABD-SouthwestSplendors-2007September16-Weather2.JPG

ABD-SouthwestSplendors-2007September16-Weather3.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter