Who's on Wonder Dec 15th or 19th??

nanc

Mouseketeer
Just checking to see if anyone out there is going to be on the Wonder Dec 15th or the 19th?

Our family is doing a 4 day and 3 day back to back.

nanc

Me and my DW are doing the 12/15 Wonder cruise. There are at least three other families from this discussion board that I know of doing the 12/15 Wonder cruise.

This will be our first cruise and we're very much looking forward to it with great anticipation.

Wow, is it really only 26 more days away?? So much work still left to do!

Our family consists of:
DH
ME
My Mom
DHM
DD-13
DD-10 1/2
DS-9
DS-5

I hope the weather holds out in FL and the Bahamas for all of us. I can't wait to feel the HEAT, drink pina coladas, and feel the white sand between my TOES!!

nanc

Me Too...Me Too!!! DH, DS (7) and I will be on the Wonder on the 15th. Its our first cruise. We're going with another family from town and really looking forward to it!!!:Pinkbounc

Well, I'll be the different one... DH and I will be on the December 19th Wonder as part of a land/sea package. It's my first cruise ever and DH's first DCL cruise! :Pinkbounc

nanc-
I know exactly what you mean about having so much work to do before the trip! It's kept me away from these boards for four days :eek: I think that's the longest stretch of time since I discovered the DIS last month! I'm at the point where I'm enjoying knowing it's so close but not quite ready to rush it any more. ;) Now, once December gets here, I may feel differently. :p

Good luck to all you fellow DISers preparing for trips! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter