why are there never any "room only" discounts?

if you are a loews you first member, you should have received this email.
another new promo is out.

"Stay 2 nights get the 3rd free
Stay 3 nights get the 4th free

As a valued guest of Loews Hotels & Resorts, we'd like to give you an exclusive offer that will surely keep your spirits bright. Right now through December 28, when you book a 2- or 3-night stay, you'll enjoy another night on us! It's our way of guaranteeing a Happy New Year for you and yours!"

I don't think the Universal Hotels are included in that deal though. My rates didn't change at all.

damo, i just rechecked the email.
you are correct, orlando is not on the list but many of the other cities are.

i'm going to delete my other post so no one gets confused on it.

Yes, Raven, I think that was a, a-hem, "private sale" with an uber-secret link to book. I'm sure everyone with a You First # got it, and there was nothing exclusive about it at all. But you're right .. Orlando wasn't included anyway.

Besides, I did some checking and that "private" sale wasn't such a great "sale" at all. I found equivalent rates w/o using the super secret link.

Yes, Raven, I think that was a, a-hem, "private sale" with an uber-secret link to book. I'm sure everyone with a You First # got it, and there was nothing exclusive about it at all. But you're right .. Orlando wasn't included anyway.

Besides, I did some checking and that "private" sale wasn't such a great "sale" at all. I found equivalent rates w/o using the super secret link.

I think the Orlando hotels are the only hotels that have the supersaver rate. I've tried to get the supersaver rate at other locations and it was never there. This is a similar deal but now offered at the other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter