Why can’t you jump pages at the top instead of having to scroll through the entire page?

merdie

Mouseketeer
Why are you not able to go to the next page directly from the top? This is especially irritating when the site’s thread memory doesn’t function on a resort thread and you have to scroll through the entire first page of hundreds of photos to jump to the last page where I actually left off. Please add some page navigation at the top of the page, it’s much more user friendly!

I don’t know whether this will help, but, if you click on the last post time, so ‘x minutes’ or the actual time, you will jump to the very last post.

Are you on a mobile device? Turn it sideways (landscape) and you'll get the links to jump pages at the top as well as the bottom. I don't know why the mobile view only has it at the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter