Why can't we have the old disney cartoons?

tsmclaughlin1

Earning My Ears
I don't find any of the disney junior cartoons, that replaced the old ones, amusing at all. When I was 5-8 the most amazing cartoons or craft shows, were, Rollie Pollie Ollie, PB&J Otter, and Out Of The Box. They just recently began showing the first two, in the morning. Even my siblings now, 3 & 4, like those older shows better. Am I the only one, who thinks they should come back?

I agree with you. On the Disney Cruise boats, at least the Dream and Fantasy, they show the older cartoons non-stop. My kids love them. Just recently they started showing the old cartoons in the Disney World resorts TVs in your room. Channel 38, the same channel as Duffy the Bear.

tsmclaughlin1 said:
I don't find any of the disney junior cartoons, that replaced the old ones, amusing at all. When I was 5-8 the most amazing cartoons or craft shows, were, Rollie Pollie Ollie, PB&J Otter, and Out Of The Box. They just recently began showing the first two, in the morning. Even my siblings now, 3 & 4, like those older shows better. Am I the only one, who thinks they should come back?

OMG I forgot all about PB&J otter! But I totally agree, most the shows on Disney Channel have gone downhill. They don't make them like they used to!

I can't even explain how happy I would be if they brought the House of Mouse back! I can still sing the theme tune! :-)

watching my kids' "tween" shows. The kids (and parents especially) are all so stupid.

We were watching "Ant Farm" the other night, and these kids are supposed to be geniuses. Yikes. Dumb, dumb dumb. Zeke and Luther? Kickin' It? What I wouldn't give for an afternoon of Full House, Cosby, Family Ties.. there was always a character who was "not all there" to be funny, but the parents were intellegent and all the kids had brains in their heads.

I totally agree! I'd love to see them bring back those old cartoon shorts! I still find them on YouTube here and there but I'd like them to be on tv for my son's sake.

The Disney Channel is so terrible now, its very sad. It really does depress me. Its hard to find cartoons on there now, PERIOD! Revamp needed ASAP!

Rant....is now over;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter