Why Do I Keep Getting "Timed Out"?

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
....for the last week or so, when I post a few posts, suddenly I get a message that I cannot post again for 39 minutes, 49 seconds.....it happened again...what gives?

....DARN, it did it again...this time I had to wait 1 minute, 24 seconds...

We have been hit with spammers pretty hard in the past weeks, and @WebmasterAlex has had to put in various restrictions to stop these spammers. This may inadvertently have affected some our our regular posters, too. I'm tagging Alex to see if there is something to be done about our regular posters' threads/posts.

....thanks for the reply....it's just so annoying....I don't know when it might pop up....

We have been hit with spammers pretty hard in the past weeks, and @WebmasterAlex has had to put in various restrictions to stop these spammers. This may inadvertently have affected some our our regular posters, too. I'm tagging Alex to see if there is something to be done about our regular posters' threads/posts.
.....nahhhhhhh....I think I'm a victim of "The Great Conspiracy"....:scared: [ :rotfl: ]

....and it happened AGAIN!!!! This time it timed me out for 39 minutes and 47 seconds, but when the time finally lapsed, I got this message:

"(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

...and that lasted another 3 minutes or so....

....it keeps happening....what is up with the DIS??????

This has happened to me as well. I understand the reasoning behind it, but when you are trying to get your 10 posts in to DM someone it's a bit frustrating. :(

This has happened to me as well. I understand the reasoning behind it, but when you are trying to get your 10 posts in to DM someone it's a bit frustrating. :(
....I'm not posting particularly fast, so I cannot understand why this keeps happening...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!