Why doesn't he have a first name??

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
The Prince from Cinderella, I mean. :confused:

My DD, 5 yrs old, refers to him as "Prince HANK"!! :teeth:
No clue where she got that one from. :)

There are other characters without names.
Can you think of any and give them a name???

Maybe that's where Prince (the singer) got the inspiration to change his name to a symbol. Since the Prince in Cinderella didn't have a name, then he figured he didn't need one either. :teeth:

the Prince in Snow White and the Evil Queen don't have names either.

at least Sleeping Beauty's prince has a nice name -- Philip.

Hmmm....maybe his name is Charming, kinda like Darling in Lady and the Tramp?;)

I've wondered the same thing about Gilligan from Gilligan's Island! What's his first name????

Or is "Gilligan" the 1st name???!

Remember Mr Bean? Did he have a first name?

For Prince Hank. Maybe she means Prince Hunk. ;)

Nicole, I've always wondered that myself.:confused: I asked my SO one time and he said the Prince's name was probably Evan.:teeth: There was a beer commercial one time about this guy named Evan that everyone thought was perfect ("Evan can do this or that", etc). Ever since he's heard that commercial, he calls any guy that thinks they are perfect Evan.:p

Personally, I think Cinderella just forgot her man's name and didn't want to call him "HEY YOU!" so she just calls him Prince.;)

Maybe he's in the witness protection program! and can't use his real name!
LOL!!!!! :teeth:

Maybe that's where Prince (the singer) got the inspiration to change his name to a symbol. Since the Prince in Cinderella didn't have a name, then he figured he didn't need one either.

It's reverse logic time.

Mmmm, that must mean that Snow White's prince should be called, "Artist formally know as..."! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter