Why doesn't Universal Orlando have a backlot tram tour?

Since when It has always had a back lot tram and it goes through the canyon but don't remember the name of it.

I thought that was MGM that had the Backlot Tour? I've been to Universal many, many times and I do not recall any type of tour.

Now, doesn't USH have a backlot tour?

I remember going to USH back in 1985 (YIKES!) and there was one then. DH remembers going in 86 and there was one there as well...

Maybe they don't want to duplicate.

From 1991 to 1995 USF had a backlot tram tour. The tour was a drive through the frontlot area, around the swamp thing swamp, and through the New York and Hollywood areas of the backlot.

The tour went away as the crowds increased for shows out on Hollywood Blvd, including Terminator 2.

The tour was wonderful when massive production was going on on the fronlot because it gave you a great view of production.

Yup, there used to be one, a motorized open-sided tram, like the ones Busch Gardens Tampa uses to shuttle people from the parking lots.

As I recall, it went around the Hollywood and production central areas then back through the sound stage area.

It's been gone for years.

Ok, I'm not crazy. I could've swore they had one the first time I went there. Wasn't the entance by the Nick Studios??? Everyone always thinks I remember the MGM tour, but I knew USF had one...

That is so strange I don't remember it but my parents swear that we have done the tram tour. Oh well....could we ever expect to see another tram tour in the future???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter