Why I am grateful today

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ this power outage has made me grateful for so many things ~ too many to mention ~ but there are a few ~ I would love to hear about your grateful list too!

I am grateful...

that I got to gaze into a sea of stars last night.

for the water, food and shelter that I have been blessed with.

that my family and friends are safe and healthy.

that 50 million people might feel grateful too.

Hmmm,

I am grateful for all the amazing people that I work with. Sleeping on sofas in offices then heading back out to report...

Bringing food to our office from their own fridges...

I am grateful for that wonderful taxi driver at about 4am on Friday morning who got me home to feed my cats... didn't charge extra and insisted on positioning his cab so his headlights were shining on my front door so I could get in.

You know what is weird? I am actually greatful that this little crisis has shown me what we can do. What I can do. How we can relate, how we can come together, how we can talk to each other... (how often... at least in Toronto do we really do that?) I hope we continue to do it.

That DD and I got to see the sky as it really should be, Full of Beautiful Stars!

Being able to sit out front and talk with your neighbors and enjoy their company!

And that Toronto stays "Toronto the Good" even when the lights go out!

And to all those that took the time to direct traffic at busy intersections!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter