Why I Send My Son To Engineering School

Well...if it makes you feel like you havent wasted any college money.....its a VERY INTERESTING video!!!! Im not sure he's utilizing any "engineering skills", but he may have a hell of a future as a writer for reality TV.......or a psychic hotline operator!!:lmao:

Could you hear any of those voices? I can MAYBE hear the one that says "there is a chimney" but the others are garbage. My son is the tall one in the gray sweatshirt, he's walking around the hall with a microphone in that one section where they are going really fast.

Yeah - the one that looks like me.

None of them look goofy enough. RPI is a good school, but not what I would associate with paranormal science! :lmao:

Yeah.I know - my oldest daughter isa CE with her PE and they did a project building a concrete canoe!

Hey, at least they're not doing anything illegal at that time of the morning :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter