Why is it that you meet DIS'ers in the darndest places?

Helopoh

<font color=3300FF>Who me jump??<br><font color=FF
Well Leave it to me I become trapped in FL for a whole month getting to Disney on day for 5 hours and I saw not one DIS'er in the place I think I would find many. I naturally have to come home and Grocery Shop so as usual I go to Sam's Club. Good thing I get thirsty because while standing online for my drink WORM761 is standing right behind me. Me in my Disney 2002 T-shirt you know us DIS'ers can't help but strike up conversation when anything Disney is showing. She was there with her son who is a doll. I asked her over today since we live in the same town and we had our own little mini meet while our kids played. I am glad I went to Sam's that Day now I wonder what other stores I can go to and see other DIS'ers?:p

That is so neat. I <b>know</b> other DISers live in my area, but I've never stumbled upon them yet. I would love to, though :)

LOL Browneyes You I know exactly where you can find those Figments...LOL

Browneyes, if we are figments of your imagination then you have a wonderful imagination.

nativetxn-where in MI are you? are you going to either of the MI meets?

that's cool you meet a DISer by you!!

I know people live in the area but I haven't just ever stumbled upon one...lol

I don't believe there are any Disers in the panhandle. Boohoo!! Have to wait till I go to Disneyland decked out in my lime green and hopefully meet a Diser!!!

I swear Shannon.....I'm real !!!!! See here's Figgy and her Figgies:

fd7b8b31.jpg

:p :p :p

it is me!!!!
i did not see one diser in disney world the entire week i was there.
and i missed helopoh at joann fabrics one day by just a couple of hours.

see...i dont shop too much

Originally posted by catsrule
We have mini meets at work all the time, Shep.

yep..every day is a mini meet...:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter