Why no dinner at BOG on Sept 6th?

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
Halloween party dates were released so why still no dinner at BOG on the 6th?!?!?!?!

It will probably take a little bit/few days before park hours are extended and dinner ADRs open up. It's happened before that way in the past.

So they updated the time on the 6th to 9 PM closing, but still no dinner!!!!!!!!! Have they done this before, and when does the dinner open up? I woke at 3 am hoping it would.

So they updated the time on the 6th to 9 PM closing, but still no dinner!!!!!!!!! Have they done this before, and when does the dinner open up? I woke at 3 am hoping it would.
We were doing the same for September 8th. They updated the hours on the 16th for the 8th and dining opened up for it this morning. Patience and several days in a row of early wake ups to check finally paid off.

We were doing the same for September 8th. They updated the hours on the 16th for the 8th and dining opened up for it this morning. Patience and several days in a row of early wake ups to check finally paid off.

UGGGH but it's SO early! So it took about 6 days to update, weird. I will keep trying.

UGGGH but it's SO early! So it took about 6 days to update, weird. I will keep trying.
Also, it didn’t show up for me in the app, but it was there on the computer. I had just been waking up enough to check the app, but luckily my friend called and let me know they were open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter