Why oh why oh why did I buy him that

browneyes

DIS Veteran
harmonica?:rolleyes: Sometimes 6 year olds are smarter than their 33 year old moms.;) Now, where should I hide that thing?:p

Here's what you do and I know it's mean. But, you listen to that harmonica for much longer than you can stand. Then you say it's time to take a break and put the harmonica away for a few days. The few days become weeks and eventually, oops, I can't find it.

Oh Shannon, you have my deepest sympathies!! :teeth:

Unbelievably we must have had the same 'brain freeze' moment.
Yesterday at Walmart I let DD pick out cheerleading pom-poms with a mini megaphone. She has been jumping and cheering and yelling like crazy since yesterday afternoon. Ahhhhh!! :(
She's also been shouting orders out at us calling us soldiers!! :eek:
It's been like living with R. Lee Irmey (the top green Army men in Toy Story & the drill instructor in 'Full Metal Jacket')!!!

:crazy:

Too funny...I was just going nuts on a small-toys website for prize/gift bags for all the littler kids for our annual family reunion this summer.

The "evil me" noticed how many noisemakers were available (kazoos, clackers, sirens, whistles, harmonicas, etc.).

But the "good me" won out ;)

Denise < --- even found some "PC"water guns in shapes of zoo animals.

Does he just put it up to his mouth and breathe in and out and in and out and in and out...I love harmonicas.:)

earplugs.jpg

It could have been worse. You might have bought a drum. Buy a drum for your friend's child when you get annoyed with her. :)

Oh Shannon! What were you thinking?? Ok, yes I am laughing so sorry!

Oh yeah, I liked Serena's idea! We bought one umpteen years ago, too and regretted it.

herc.

Unfortunately, this isn't his first harmonica.:o One of his uncle's was sweet:rolleyes: enough to give him one not too long ago. I can't remember how I lost that one.:teeth: He's been driving me batty ever since for a replacement.:eek:

Ethel, he tries to play a song on it, but mommy had a nice little headache today and any noise he made on it sounded like he was breathing in and out on it constantly.:teeth: I might need to get me some of those noise filters.:p

Dawn, I'm dying to get my SO's SIL a set of drums for each of her twins.;) But they're out here so much, I'm afraid they'd want to bring them out here to start a band with my ds.:eek::teeth:

Denise, it's a war for me to decide if I want to give the kids noisemakers or chocolate and send them home when I have bday parties for my kids and make goody bags for the kids.:teeth:

Kami, I wasn't thinking.:o Does your Dakota need a harmonica too?:p

Best gift I recently gave was to my nephew...a full drum set :teeth: Revenge is a sweet thing with my sisters who gave my kids "special" gifts when they were young ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter