Wi Bichon Bash: raising money for Bichon Rescue

4mickey2

disney+bichons=happiness
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY SEEING OUR WISCONSIN BICHON BASH. WE HELD IT JUST BEFORE WE CAME DOWN AT HALLOWEEN. ALL BICHON AND BICHON MIXES ARE INVITED. WE ASK FOR A DONATION AT THE DOOR AND ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO WI. BICHON FRISE RESCUE.

HERE IS OUR GROUP PHOTO.
CAS_3773.jpg

HERE I AM WITH A FRIENDS FOSTER DOG AND MY 4 THE NIGHT BEFORE THE BASH.
2009_wi_bash_0072.jpg

JEFF CHECKING OUT HIS GARAGE MAHAL..LOL
pict0136.jpg

A VISITOR.
2009_wi_bash_0192.jpg

A FINISHED CARICATURE!
2009_wi_bash_0133.jpg

2009_wi_bash_0312.jpg

pict0142.jpg

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PHOTOS. WE HAVE A BLAST HOLDING THIS. EVERYONE LOVES JUST LETTING THE DOGS RUN AND PLAY TOGETHER.

That looks like fun! Theres mini mees all over:lmao:! Great cause!

Love the pictures! Bichons are so cute...they described them on the dog show Thanksgiving Day as looking like Q-Tips! LOL!

Great pictures, they are such cute dogs.
BTW I got a cricut expression on black friday sale at walmart. Now I can make my own Dis sign with it, hope you don't mind if I copy yours (with my name of course!!)

Great pictures, they are such cute dogs.
BTW I got a cricut expression on black friday sale at walmart. Now I can make my own Dis sign with it, hope you don't mind if I copy yours (with my name of course!!)

I'd love to see the new sign. I have an Expression and never thought about making a sign with it.

Looks like you all had a great time! What a great thing to do. You're an angel! And those are some cute pups!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter