Wifi in parks?

Kaz65

Mouseketeer
Please can I ask if free wifi is available in parks in order to use phones to schedule fast passes? DOnt fancy roaming charges if not

Thank you

Yea there is wifi in all the parks, coverage is very good. There is wifi in all the resort public areas and rooms too. All free.

Is it truly throughout, or is it hot spots like at DL? I have to turn my wi-if off at DL because my phone is constantly hunting for, connecting and then losing those dang hot spots.

It is free thru out,
but I returned mere hours ago, and dropped service was not uncommon. A little frustrating when ur trying to make/change add FP’s.. while on line. Perhaps it’s cause of buildings!
Enjoy ur visit!!

Mine dropped out constantly last year. It drove me insane. I had to stand on the spot to do anything on my phone. Any time I moved an inch my WiFi would vanish again.

I found that MK towards dumbo / ariel section was the worst. Some places in AK. Other than that we found it ok. Its not available on the busses so you do loose it when you leave the park but it picks up again in your resort. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter