Wild Africa Trek and HA?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I thought I remembered several years ago that there was talk of Disney eventually offering a HA modified Wild Africa Trek. Does anyone know anything more? Anyone who's an ECV driver taken any such thing?

The description from the Disney website says to call about alternative programs. I don't know if that is just going to get you a recommendation for a different standard tour or something else.

• You must have physical stamina, comfort with heights, and the surefootedness to negotiate small hills, foliage and unsteady rope bridges on this tour. Guests seeking a less strenuous or wheelchair-accessible trek should contact Wild Africa Trek operations at (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for alternative programs.

by alternative programs they mean the others ones already offered that are less strenuous, like the sunset tour that AKL hosts with dinner and truck ride into the savannas . it was a bit of an issue getting up IN to the truck but once on board I was fine.

I recommend this highly as dinner was amazing and the photo ops were even more amazing.

Thanks Tigerish-it does sound like fun. Especially since, like you, I love birds and would love to feed them. I did enjoy the sunset safari and dinner at AKL though, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!