Wilderness Lodge and lost luggage

TJ Bryant

Earning My Ears
My wife and daughter and I went to Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge for the first time yesterday. It was a last minute one night trip and we shared a two bedroom with a friend and her husband and son. We got in late so all table service restaurants were closed. But we made it to top of the world lounge in time for the fireworks. It was also our first time at the top of the world and the view was amazing.

B472C64D-6660-45D3-B134-9F97EAB2720A.jpeg

During the fireworks we could even see the projections on the castle. And the Halloween fireworks show this year is pretty awesome in my opinion. We got nachos—which were mediocre—the cheeseboard and the vegetable crudités. I thought the pimento cheese was special and my wife and I both enjoyed the hummus and the blue cheese.

The next day we went to the magic kingdom by boat. The boat ride was actually very nice all on its own. There was a good breeze and on one of our boat trips the captain serenaded us with “when you wish upon a Star” which was an extra bit of Disney Magic

449E0581-5926-497D-8F7D-DDB847538936.jpeg97F7CC3B-F945-4067-B7D2-38C1EFC66DE3.jpeg

We had a special outfit for my daughter. She wore the bow for less than half a second lol.

After we left on the drive home, we got a call from Wilderness Lodge. I hadn’t even realized it yet but I left two items that fell out of my briefcase. Disney found them and called me and I didn’t even know they were gone yet and they’re next day fedexing them to me for free. Again Disney Magic. Good trip over all. And can’t wait to go back to top of the world when we stay at Bay Lake Tower in November.

My wife and daughter and I went to Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge for the first time yesterday. It was a last minute one night trip and we shared a two bedroom with a friend and her husband and son. We got in late so all table service restaurants were closed. But we made it to top of the world lounge in time for the fireworks. It was also our first time at the top of the world and the view was amazing.

View attachment 441767

During the fireworks we could even see the projections on the castle. And the Halloween fireworks show this year is pretty awesome in my opinion. We got nachos—which were mediocre—the cheeseboard and the vegetable crudités. I thought the pimento cheese was special and my wife and I both enjoyed the hummus and the blue cheese.

The next day we went to the magic kingdom by boat. The boat ride was actually very nice all on its own. There was a good breeze and on one of our boat trips the captain serenaded us with “when you wish upon a Star” which was an extra bit of Disney Magic

View attachment 441770View attachment 441771

We had a special outfit for my daughter. She wore the bow for less than half a second lol.

After we left on the drive home, we got a call from Wilderness Lodge. I hadn’t even realized it yet but I left two items that fell out of my briefcase. Disney found them and called me and I didn’t even know they were gone yet and they’re next day fedexing them to me for free. Again Disney Magic. Good trip over all. And can’t wait to go back to top of the world when we stay at Bay Lake Tower in November.
Glad to hear you had a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!