Wilderness Lodge????

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
SO we just upgraded from POP to WL (after much convincing, and cutting back) and I'm beyond excited...

So can you all lovely DIS'ers share in my excitement and show me WL pictures? Pictures of anything, building, restaurants, food, bathrooms, floors, walls, chairs you name it I want to see it!!!

Thanks so much!!! I had to give up our 10th night at Disney, our park hopper & water park option, and only have 7 rather than 8 days in the parks...oh and no Sea World (I might be able to have him add the extra 8th day back on one we get there)...but for a once in a lifetime chance to stay Deluxe and at WL none the less it was definitely worth it. :cool1::woohoo::banana:

We stayed there for our 2010 trip! This was our 1st deluxe stay! It was a great week! We enjoyed the pools and hot tub! :goodvibes They had daily activities at the pool, lots of fun! The outside movies were fun! We went to the water pagent one night it was cute! Also ate at WC, it was fun! The rooms were a good size for our family. We had bunkbeds the kids enjoyed that! We could see the fireworks from our balcony! It was great! We enjoyed sitting out there! :goodvibes The RF is a QS it was great too! Its kind of small but we did not mind! This resort is one of my DH favs.!!! We did a split stay and went to the POP! Everyone was sad when we checked out of the WL!!!!

Enjoy your trip!:wizard:

I do not know how to post pics. I will ask my older DD to post a few when she gets home!:)

Thanks so much!!! I had to give up our 10th night at Disney, our park hopper & water park option, and only have 7 rather than 8 days in the parks...oh and no Sea World (I might be able to have him add the extra 8th day back on one we get there)...but for a once in a lifetime chance to stay Deluxe and at WL none the less it was definitely worth it. :cool1::woohoo::banana:

LOL...you will have crossed to "the other side" - deluxe - there's no going back :lmao:

WDWXMAS2008196-2.jpg

WDWXMAS2008187.jpg

VWLA07-1.jpg

WDWXMAS2008193-1.jpg

WDWXMAS2008191-1.jpg

WDWXMAS2008198-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter