Will a 36 foot RV fit in a preferred site?

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
I'm back on the camping boards after a long absence! We stayed in a hotel on our last Disney trip and, while I did like the Art of Animation, we really missed the comfort of our home away from home and have decided the long drive is worth it so we can have our camper on our next trip.

so last two times we stayed at the campground I booked Premium sites. However, it looks like the Preferred sites are a little cheaper and I really like being by the Marina. So I'm wondering if we will have any problems with fitting in any of the 3 preferred loops (really hoping and crossing my fingers for 100 loop) with a class A style that is 35.6 feet long? We'll also have a jeep Cherokee that we will be towing and will need to park on our site.

I'm planning to call this week and book over the phone for March 2020.

We've been in 300 loop twice with a 40' motor home and plenty of space for car out front. Check Fort Fiends app. You can find lengths and ease of backing.
Oh, and welcome back :cool1:

Thanks! It feels good to have another trip to the Fort to look forward to!

I called this morning to book a site for myself and one for my mom and holey schmoley the sites are pricey!! For March of next year they are charging 178 a night right now plus tax, just paid a $200 deposit for one night and total price for 8 nights is going to be $1602, and that is for the preferred, not the premium. I'd hate to see what the hotel rates are going to be......

Just looked at bama ed's price chart on the fort info thread and I guess that really is the going rate right now, looks like I got charged the Spring rate for next year. My last trip to the Fort was in the Fall of 2017 so this was a bit of a sticker shock.

And now my oldest is over 10 so she'll be the adult price at buffets and for tickets. Oh for the love!!

Thanks! It feels good to have another trip to the Fort to look forward to!

I called this morning to book a site for myself and one for my mom and holey schmoley the sites are pricey!! For March of next year they are charging 178 a night right now plus tax, just paid a $200 deposit for one night and total price for 8 nights is going to be $1602, and that is for the preferred, not the premium. I'd hate to see what the hotel rates are going to be......

Be glad you didn't want to go during Christmas break talk about sticker shock.

And welcome back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!