Will DISNEY CLUB Save Me Money?

MTMom

Disney Addict
Will membership in the Disney Club save me money on our upcoming trip? We have already booked and paid for the vacation (a land/sea package thru DCL), but I'm wondering if while at WDW if it will help us out?

Those packages don't save you money to being with, but if you go to disneyclub.com and follow the links, you end in a page where you can book your vacation with the DC discount, which is not much, and you have to buy a package anyhow.

The DC membership is good if you shop at the store often. You get some Entertainment discounts with it (can't book hotel rooms in Orlando with the Entertainment discount, however) and the occasional perk.

Wanda

You should be able to rebook your trip with the DC. Call & ask what available with the DC discount then tell them to transfer your money. I love the extra 10% I get off at the Disney Store. I have used it for rooms & I got 10% off on my passes 2x.

Really, only if you are a big Disney Store shopper (like me :D ) and DTD shopper will you actually save money. Most of the time the discount codes (listed here on this site somewhere) will save you much more money on resorts than the DC discount. If you like to shop then I say go for it! Plus there are specials through out the year they give you.

The thing about Entertainment discounts with your DC...
::sigh::

The discounts for non-Disney hotels can't be used in the Orlando area. You'd have to buy the Entertainment book to get 50% hotels in the Orlando area.
I thought it functioned as a traditional Entertainment card, but it does not, at least not in Orlando!

The DC is good mainly if you shop at the store often, and to buy your APs. Other than that, you could get similar discounts from other sources, if not more substantial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter