Will DVC ever give the perk of monthly payments on APs?

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
So Florida residence can pay monthly for their gold pass but as we all know it's an upfront cost to us. Do you think they would ever change it so we pay monthly as well or leave it as is? It's not a bother for us but I feel like some families could really benefit from a monthly payment plan

One of things I started doing years ago...after reading it here on the boards is that I put money away every month to pay for the next AP. Other than year 1 when I needed to buy it and then the next month, start the monthly payments, it is now like I am paying monthly because when I go to either buy the AP or another ticket that I upgrade, money is there!

So we are in Atlanta near a Six Flags so we signed up for the monthly pass and it made us sign a contract agreeing to pay those months or legal action could be taken. I'm sure it's the same way for the Florida pass
Indeed I would assume they have some sort of safety net in place.

I pay monthly for my Florida annual pass and I honestly didn’t read any of the documentation when signing up.

I pay monthly for my Florida annual pass and I honestly didn’t read any of the documentation when signing up.
Yeah, but it is still enforceable.

The bigger challenge becomes jurisdictional for non-Florida residents, such as DVC. Enforcing non-payment on a British citizen, or even someone from Nevada, takes a lot more work. And they can't link non-performance on the AP to DVC use restriction, legally.

I would love this as well and can't understand why they don't offer it. They already have my bank information for dues! 🤣

So we are in Atlanta near a Six Flags so we signed up for the monthly pass and it made us sign a contract agreeing to pay those months or legal action could be taken. I'm sure it's the same way for the Florida pass

Yup... we live in the DC area and have annual passes to the Six Flags in MD. Same thing. Disney could do it if they really wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!