Will July 8 bring changes to Aulani?

SpncrChi

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to Hawaii mid-August and are ending our 2 weeks at Aulani. My daughter is a bit sad Aunty's Beach House isn't currently operational. Does anyone have any idea what will change or open back up at the resort around the time the Phase changes July 8th? Kauai will move to tier 5 so I wonder if more will be able to open on O'ahu.

No one knows because Disney has not said anything yet. They would need to recall the cast members and hope that they can come back, retrain, clean, etc, etc. No word yet that those cast members have even been recalled so it won't be for several weeks yet I would think. But that's the thing, no one knows.

We will be traveling to Hawaii mid-August and are ending our 2 weeks at Aulani. My daughter is a bit sad Aunty's Beach House isn't currently operational. Does anyone have any idea what will change or open back up at the resort around the time the Phase changes July 8th? Kauai will move to tier 5 so I wonder if more will be able to open on O'ahu.
Rumor said mid July?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter