Will the monorail be running after MVMCP???

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We will be attending MVMCP on 12/8 and staying at the Polynesian. I assume that resort transportation will be running, am I correct? Would this include the monorail?

Thanks

Originally posted by Soccer Princess
We will be attending MVMCP on 12/8 and staying at the Polynesian. I assume that resort transportation will be running, am I correct? Would this include the monorail?

Nope... you're gonna have to swim.

Just kidding.

The Resort Monorail runs 2 hours after the MK Park Closes, or, until 11:00pm... Whichever is LATER. So therefore, this means that if the MVMCP goes on till midnight... then, the Resort Monorail runs until 2am.

What about the boat to WL. We are staying at WLV and attending the MVMCP on Dec 1 will the boat be running from MK or Contemporary?

Thanks for the reply! Do you know how long after the party it runs in case we want to hang out as long as we can, it's our last night. Thanks

The boat will run for 45 mins after the park closes for the night.

However, the Monorail will still run to the TTC where you can catch the WL/FW bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter