Will the wheelchair center in the parks store my personal chair?

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
I've had a slight improvement in my health lately. Yipee! I am hoping to spend at least part of my park day on my feet because it makes touring so much more enjoyable and FASTER (contrary to popular belief!:rolleyes: ). I would like to take my chair with me in the morning but store it and then grab it if/when needed. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I wonder if First Aid would store it for you. They are more centrally located and I kow some people have stored smaller medical supplies there.

Wheelchair rental at Magic Kingdom stored our personal ECVs in April while we went over to the Richard Petty speedway. We were there for about 3 hours.

A couple of years ago, one of our group had one of the complimentary wheelchairs from the resort (All-Stars) and we used that back and forth from the room to the bus, etc. When we got to the park, wheelchair services held that chair all day, while she used a rented ECV.

Carol

Does anybody have any idea on how to contact first aid or the wheelchair center ahead of time?

I don't have a number, but if no one else posts a number, you could probably try WDW Resort Special Reservations:
(407) 939-7807
(407) 939-7670 [TTY]
If they can't help you, they probably would know who to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter