Will upgrading my pass to park hopper delete all my current fastpass selections?

tinkertoes

Earning My Ears
So I took a trip back when MDE was first implemented. We added a few people to our reservation and the next thing I know our selections were all gone! We had a cast member help us and said we were all good but when we got to the parks they were still gone : ( So now I am traumatized.

I want to upgrade our tickets to park hoppers but wondering if this create problems for me. Anybody have any experience upgrading tickets after finalizing fastpass selections?

I have most of the fastpasses I want so I would really hate to lose them

So I took a trip back when MDE was first implemented. We added a few people to our reservation and the next thing I know our selections were all gone! We had a cast member help us and said we were all good but when we got to the parks they were still gone : ( So now I am traumatized.

I want to upgrade our tickets to park hoppers but wondering if this create problems for me. Anybody have any experience upgrading tickets after finalizing fastpass selections?

I have most of the fastpasses I want so I would really hate to lose them
You won’t lose your FPs. Upgrading just allows you to hop between parks and your FPs remain intact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter