Will We Have Paper Products, Laundry Detergents, Etc.

ArRzrbk

<font color=red>The Greatest Thing You Can Learn i
Our trip is fast approaching, and I have started laying out items to pack. Will we need to take papertowels, laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, napkins, etc.? I tried to use the Vacation Club website to find the answer to this question, but I was only able to find a general list of what we would find in our villa.

Your help in answering this question is much appreciated :thumbsup2

What size villa? that makes a difference.

All villas get toilet paper (as much as you need), facial tissue, paper towels, dish washing detergent, dish washer detergent in one bedrooms and larger, trash bags. No napkins unless you just use the paper towels.

You should have paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand dishwashing liquid, 1 pkg laundry detergent, facial tissues, toilet tissue, but no napkins. If you want fabric softener, you will need to bring it or purchase it - it is not provided. I usually put some fabric softener sheets in my luggage - keeps it smelling fresh, and I can use it for my laundry. Laundry detergent (Tide) is replaced on trash and tidy day. Hope this helps you.

You should have paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand dishwashing liquid, 1 pkg laundry detergent, facial tissues, toilet tissue, but no napkins. If you want fabric softener, you will need to bring it or purchase it - it is not provided. I usually put some fabric softener sheets in my luggage - keeps it smelling fresh, and I can use it for my laundry. Laundry detergent (Tide) is replaced on trash and tidy day. Hope this helps you.

Not sure if this is a permanent change, but we stayed in a 1 Bedroom 2 weeks ago at the BWV and we were surprised to see ALL on the washer, not TIDE (like past trips). Not sure, but looks like they may have changed.

OP, we always like to pack paper plates. But as mentioned, it depends on whether you are talking about a studio or a larger unit.

Thank you so much for all the responses. We are in a one bedroom. Quick follow-up question... Will the replenish the laundry detergent, or would it be a good idea to bring some of my own? We plan to wash daily.

Thank you so much for all the responses. We are in a one bedroom. Quick follow-up question... Will the replenish the laundry detergent, or would it be a good idea to bring some of my own? We plan to wash daily.

In a one bedroom villa, you will get a single use box of laundry detergent on each service day (every four days as DVC on points). We have always gotten Tide, not All. Not sure if they have changed that or not. No fabric softener or fabric softener sheets. You'll need to bring those if you use those. We always bring our own Liquid Tide with Bleach Alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter