Will you be restoring the 'hovering' function?

skedinger

Mouseketeer
The new boards are great. The only functionality that I am missing is the ability to hover over a thread title to see the content of that initial post. Will that be restored?

The new boards are great. The only functionality that I am missing is the ability to hover over a thread title to see the content of that initial post. Will that be restored?

Interesting how many of us are having completely different issues. Mine is the lace of email notifications. Yet I can indeed hover and see the content of the post on the list of thread titles.

Thanks for this. It works to restore hovering. However, my device is touchscreen, so then I can't type or navigate properly. Is there a fix that maintains touchscreen functionality?

Thanks for this. It works to restore hovering. However, my device is touchscreen, so then I can't type or navigate properly. Is there a fix that maintains touchscreen functionality?

I never have had hover on my touch screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter