Will you boycott Portofino and the other Loews Hotels because of this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loews CARE cat bailed today from Orange County Animal Services, FL. She is safe and decompressing in her "nest" in her crate. This morning we were informed this cat was in distress, uncovered, yowling in a trap in the sun, and a very concerned guest of Loews reported the situation to a Loews employee. Shortly, thereafter, it is reported Critter Control picked her up. Pending identification, we are calling her "Lexie"

From CARE's FB page, the cat was turned into OCAS yesterday. I'm sure you'd love to hang out in a wire trap that doesnt' give you much room to move in the hot sun scared witless.

http://www.catchannel.com/catalyst/catalyst-040412.aspx

The stray I rescued thrashed around in the medium sized pet carrier I had him in, and in the end, rubbed some of the skin off his nose on the plastic of the carrier. He was fairly domesticated, as he had a family that threw him away. He's still fairly skittish (not with me, but with others) and he's lived with us since September.

Cat, dog or whatever, they need to do it right and they aren't. Lowe's will just blame it on Critter Control.

No, but I can see why you would be upset. I would be angry if they band me from having my pet after advertising pet friendly...

to be honest - I don't want to see or hear stray cats roaming around when I'm staying at a 4 star resort; sorry - good move by Universal in my opinion!

That's the funny thing about protests...they rarely accomplish anything...just like this one. The decision has been made and it's over. At least these people will have nice weather to protest in...sunny and in the low 80's.

Have at it!
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter