Wind & Waves

Yesterday we ate with friends at a Seaside Heights NJ Boardwalk bar for pizza, and I asked my friends about this. They all thought a pizza would have red sauce and mozzarella cheese IF it was not advertised as a white pizza.

Vero is a hidden gem and I have eaten at WW a few times - I have always found the staff to be great. Sad to hear you had a bad experience. This is a good "lessons learned" for others to ask for details when ordering. One of my kids is a "foodie" and asks alot of questions about what exactly is on each dish -

Thing is, I am very familiar with pizza that does not have red sauce.
But it’s listed as a white pizza. If it doesn’t say white pizza, I expect a red sauce.

That isn't necessarily done at pizza places around us. I too would not have been very surprised for it to not have tomato sauce and definitely wouldn't have expected mozzarella since it listed swiss. However I've been caught by surprise at restaurants too.

I'm sorry the restaurant did not handle your questions/complaints well. I've always had great experiences there while visiting VB. I think it's a toss up of how restaurants list sauces on pizza, especially when they are specialty type pizzas. Hopefully, you will return to Wind & Waves and have more pleasant experiences.

I'm sorry the restaurant did not handle your questions/complaints well. I've always had great experiences there while visiting VB. I think it's a toss up of how restaurants list sauces on pizza, especially when they are specialty type pizzas. Hopefully, you will return to Wind & Waves and have more pleasant experiences.
Thank you for that.... we live about 10 minutes from the resort so we are regulars. I agree generally they are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!