• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine Tasting

mdisdis

Earning My Ears
We're going to be on the Oct. 5th Wonder and would like to do the Wine Tasting seminar. Looking at a recent Navigator, it looks as if it's only on the Freeport day. I thought I had read somewhere that they have them everyday. Do they?

Originally posted by mdisdis
We're going to be on the Oct. 5th Wonder and would like to do the Wine Tasting seminar. Looking at a recent Navigator, it looks as if it's only on the Freeport day. I thought I had read somewhere that they have them everyday. Do they?

I was JUST getting ready to post about this!! I can't really find any info on it.... we're going on the 19th of October and I wanted to try this as well...

hopefully SOMEONE will have some information!

Enjoy your cruise! :Pinkbounc

We were on the wonder cruise last week and the wine tasting is only once during the cruise. We had a day at sea instead of a Freeport day and that's the day the tasting was. The staff for the tasting was very knowledgable but the wines tasted were not stellar. It lasted an hour and was help in Palo. We tasted 6 wines, 1 sparkling, 3 whites and 2 reds and there were snacks (crackers, cheese and fruit) on the tables. I think we had 18 or 20 people at the tasting.

I wine tasted on the Magic this summer. It was really fun. There were two of these on our trip. The first was sold out so sign up early. I learned alittle. I now want to learn more. I recommend this activity.

Originally posted by KYMickey
We were on the wonder cruise last week and the wine tasting is only once during the cruise. We had a day at sea instead of a Freeport day and that's the day the tasting was. The staff for the tasting was very knowledgable but the wines tasted were not stellar. It lasted an hour and was help in Palo. We tasted 6 wines, 1 sparkling, 3 whites and 2 reds and there were snacks (crackers, cheese and fruit) on the tables. I think we had 18 or 20 people at the tasting.

So if there is no sea day, like my cruise, there's no wine tasting?

Would I like some cheese with that whine? YES!

signs-protest.gif

Just curious...

Do you rember what sparkling wine they sampled?

Thanks

The Sparkling wine for our tasting was Ironhorse, the Cuvee Disney which is exclusive the WDW and DCL so I imagine it's one they use a lot if not all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter