Winter Disney Pin sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!

Hopefully we will have some check ins soon ::yes::

And the travelers.........did you get yours mailed out?

Sorry you caught a cold.....DH always gets one, but it the airplane that does it for him.

Please post back when it does get in the mail. Thanks

The second one should finally be delivered, it made it to the post office 12/10 at 7:30 pm
The second one has been delivered.

And it is wonderful.

Thank you so much. I would post a picture if I could.

But I received two Cars pins, Holley and Finn. And a Dory pin. I just saw the Dory movie and loved it. And of course, Cars is a fan favorite.

Edit to add: Mine went out Priority Mail, today.

Glad to hear of our first arrive....and :yay: on the mailing.
Just need to hear from Jean.

pin65475th200
RS_R5cd37ecf3c.png

The two pins Heidi sent me. Love Dory. Thanks Heidi.

Sorry I haven't been on much, we have been running all over the place. Returned from our cruise on Thursday, then off to our beach condo on Friday and returned home yesterday. With that said my 2 packages are in the mail, mailed them this morning. Hopefully they don't take to long to arrive.

Thanks for checking in, Jean
That means all pins are in the mail. We just need to wait for the arrivals.

the international from Europe usually take about 10 days, I posted on Friday 9 December so I would expect they should arrive around Monday 19 December, maybe Saturday 17 December if you have Saturday mail delivery :)

@Pooh67_68 :yay: it flew fast across the ocean
yours arrived today, thank you soo much, a Tinkerbell pin, a beautiful Beauty and The Beast Pin and a Winnie The Pooh Pen (well timed as my pen ran out in college this evening, so now I have a new pen for the new semester after Christmas :) )
y dis resized.jpg

Yeah it made it! I was worried as the postal worker was pretty clueless on how to ship international.

My last package was in my mailbox when I returned home from work this afternoon. It's from BadPinkTink, so both your packages made really good time, hopefully yours arrives soon. Here's what I received. Thanks Tink and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Can't find the second pin its Minnie Mouse from the Irish Disney Store, shes wearing an irish bow. I also got a piece of chocolate.

pin74779

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts